If you are like me, and all you want for Christmas is three fae princes talking dirty to you, GOOD NEWS. The full Wrath of the Fae Trilogy is coming to audio! Whooo!!! Okay stuff to know:
• I am getting the full Boxset done as one release…none of this need to buy 3 separate books drama.
• There will be a male and female narrator, yes accents are British
• The male narrator sounds so fkn hot I almost walked in front of a car listening to a sample…and it wasn’t even a spicy bit. Pretty sure I’ll pass out when I hit the antler swinging scenes
• It’s being produced by the wonderful team over at Audio Sorceress (who look after Tate James and Jaymin Eve – so they know how to do hot spice) so give their page some love.
• Unless there is an unforeseen delay you should have it by Christmas but I won’t make promises until I know for sure (haha fk you 2021).
I listen to a lot of audio so I’m so excited over the opportunity to have my books done!
In other Alessa news I’m still in lockdown and I’m really burned out over it. I’m taking September a bit easier now that Thoth is out in the world. Big big thank you to everyone who has been reading and reviewing it! I appreciate every one of you beautiful people.
I feel like I need some time to recalibrate before I can deep dive into Anubis’s book. I really want to be able to do it justice because he’s such a cool character.
As a stress relief I’m writing some fun dark mercenary romance that I don’t know will ever see the light of day, but it’s good to be writing something that there’s no pressure on.
Stay safe everyone!